for a Loan
Your Visa Account
Who can join Saint Agnes Federal Credit Union?
Our Field of Membership includes:
• Employees of Saint Agnes Hospital
• Attending Physicians of Saint Agnes
• Volunteers and retirees of Saint Agnes
• Employees of Adrian A. Sanchez DDS, PA, who work in Baltimore, MD
• Employees of Baltimore Carpenters Joint Apprenticeship
Committee who work in Baltimore, MD
• Employees of Caring Touch Medical, Inc.
• Employees of Carolyn Pass, M.D.
• Employees of Caton Auto Clinic
• Members of Catonsville Business Connectors
• Employees of Charles Graham, Jr., M.D.
• Employees of Chesapeake Express Transportation
• Employees of Chesapeake Urology Associates, P.A.
• Employees of David Strobel, M.D.
• Employees of Digestive Disease Associates (Baltimore, Catonsville, Columbia and Odenton)
• Employees of Diageo who work in Relay, MD or at
Airport Square, Baltimore, MD
• Employees of Doctors Reisinger and St. Martin, LLC
• Members of The Greater Catonsville Chamber of Commerce
• Employees of Guidewell Financial Solutions
(formerly Consumer Credit Counseling Service)
• Employees of Hampton Inn and Suites who work in
Windsor Mill, MD
• Employees of Heavenly Hands Rejuvenation of Catonsville, MD
• Employees and members of the International
Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, Local Union No. 24 in
• Employees and members of the IUE/CWA Local 82130 in
• Employees of John Antoniades, M.D.
• Employees of Legal Shield who work in Catonsville, MD
• Employees of The Maryland Food Bank who work in
• Employees of Link Mechanical who work in Baltimore,
• Employees of Maryland Pediatric Cardiology Center
• Employees of Maryland Surgeons
• Employees of Maryland Cardiovascular
Specialists (Catonsville and Columbia)
• Employees of MBC Venture (formerly PPG
• Employees of Norberto Machiran, M.D.
Internal Medicine and Nephrology
• Employees of Orthopaedic Associates of Central Maryland (Baltimore, Columbia and Eldersburg)
• Employees of Peace A Pizza in Catonsville, MD
• Employees of Pediatric Orthopaedics of Maryland who work
• Employees of Physicians' Eye Care and Laser
Center who work in the Baltimore,
Ellicott City and Columbia offices
• Staff of certain physicians' offices or other
companies (call for eligibility)
• Employees of Poehlman Chiropractic & Nutrition Center
• Employees of Professional Healthcare Resources
• Employees of Seton Imaging Center
• Employees of Seton Medical Group (Baltimore, Catonsville, Columbia, Ellicott City and Elkridge)
and Physicians Service Community Practices (call
• Employees of Signs By Tomorrow who work in Arbutus, Maryland
• Employees of The Office of Jay Gerstenblith, M.D.
• Employees of The Office of Paul M. Apostolo, M.D.,
• Employees of The Office of Scott C. Poulton, M.D.
• Employees of The Pediatric Center who work
in Columbia, MD
• Employees of The Village Junction Bakery Cafe
• Employees of Touch Point who work at Saint Agnes Hospital
• Members of the former ASE Federal Credit Union and
Relay Federal Credit Union
• Family* members (including spouse,
child, sibling, parent, grandparent or grandchild) of all the above groups
simply open a Share Savings account with a minimum
deposit of $5. After your account is open, you can use other
credit union services plus apply for loans and a credit card. To open your Share Savings account and
credit union membership, please stop by a branch (bring your driver's license or other
government-issued photo ID). Credit union membership is for life, as long as you
have $5 in your Share
Savings account and keep your account active. Once a member always a member
--- even if you leave your
current employer, retire, or move away.
* Spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent or grandchild.
Also includes stepparents, stepchildren, stepsiblings and adoptive relationships.
Persons living in your household are also eligible for membership. This includes
any person who is a permanent member of (and participates in) the maintenance
of the household.
USA PATRIOT ACT: Customer Identification Requirements
In accordance with Section 326 of the USA Patriot Act, applicants
for new accounts are requested to provide current picture
identification that verifies identity including name, address and
other identifying information. In some cases, identification will be
requested for current account holders if original documentation was
not obtained with the opening of the account. In all cases, protection
of our customers' identity and confidentiality is our pledge to you.
We proudly support all efforts to protect and maintain the security of
our customers and our country.