for a Loan
Your Visa Account
Who can join Saint Agnes Federal Credit Union?
Our Field of Membership includes:
• Employees of Saint Agnes Hospital
• Attending Physicians of Saint Agnes
• Volunteers and retirees of Saint Agnes
• Employees of Maryland Vascular Associates, LLC
• Employees of Morrison-Crothall who work at Saint Agnes Hospital
• Employees of Pediatric Orthopaedics of Maryland who work
• Employees of Seton Medical Group
• Employees of Physicians' Eye Care who work in Baltimore,
Ellicott City and Columbia
• Staff of certain physicians' offices (call for eligibility)
• Family* members (including spouse,
child, sibling, parent, grandparent or grandchild) of the above groups
Additionally, credit union membership is for life. Once a member always a member
whether you leave your current employer, retire, or move away. To join,
simply open a Share Savings account with a minimum deposit
of $5. After your account is open, you can take advantage of other services
that the credit union offers. To open your Share Savings account and credit
union membership, please stop
by a branch (bringing your driver's license or other photo ID).
USA PATRIOT ACT: Customer Identification Requirements
In accordance with Section 326 of the USA Patriot Act, applicants
for new accounts are requested to provide current picture
identification that verifies identity including name, address and
other identifying information. In some cases, identification will be
requested for current account holders if original documentation was
not obtained with the opening of the account. In all cases, protection
of our customers' identity and confidentiality is our pledge to you.
We proudly support all efforts to protect and maintain the security of
our customers and our country.
* Spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent or grandchild.
Also includes stepparents, stepchildren, stepsiblings and adoptive relationships.
Persons living in your household are also eligible for membership. This includes
any person who is a permanent member of (and participates in) the maintenance
of the household.