for a Loan
Your Visa Account
By investing your funds for a committed length of time, you can generally
earn a higher rate of return on your deposits than offered by a
regular Share Savings account. Saint Agnes Credit Union offers share certificates
to help you invest your money
safely and wisely.
- Available for terms of 6, 12, and 30 months.
- Rates are determined by the Board
of Directors. Dividends are paid using the Average Daily Balance
method and are credited and compounded quarterly.
- The minimum deposit is $500.
- All share accounts are insured by the National
Credit Union Administration (NCUA), an agency of the U.S.
Government, up to $250,000. Individual Retirement Accounts are
insured separately up to $250,000.
- Penalties for early withdrawal will affect dividends earned.
To open your Share Certificate, visit the credit